Bee Pollen from “Sweet Drop” Apiary
Pollen of Sweet Drop apiary is a real gift of nature, it is a unique, natural product. Pollen is the male gamete of the flowers of flowering plants. When viewed with a simple eye, it looks like a fine powder. Depending on the plants, their color and size vary. E.g. : acacia pollen – white, raspberry – gray, buckwheat – yellow, apple – yellow. Bees collect pollen and granulate it by moistening each with their own saliva and nectar. During granulation, the acid released from the salivary glands of bees sterilizes and stabilizes the pollen. Such bee-treated pollen loses its normal allergenic effect. Pollen pH – 6.3. Lighter colored pollen is more useful. Pollen has antimicrobial activity against 13 species of bacteria and some species of mold. They contain 14 types of vitamins (groups A, B, H, C, E, D, PR, etc.) 20 – 50 percent protein, about 20 percent fat, about 18 percent carbohydrates. Pollen contains over 240 biologically active substances necessary for the human body, 28 chemical elements. Minerals: Mn, Zn, Cu, Ni, Co, Ca, K, P, S, Na, Fe, Mg, Cd, Si, Ag, Ba and others.
Enzymes – invertase, catalase, alkaline phosphase, sucrose, etc.
Phenolic compounds (flavonoids, phenolic acids, catechins, etc.)
Lipids – linoleum, linoleum, arachite, etc. acids
Phytohormones and others. Biologically active substances.
There are about two percent phospholipids that prevent fat from accumulating in the blood vessels.
Pollen contains 5 to 7 times more amino acids than beef or eggs, and vitamin A is 20 times more than carrots.
- -improves blood circulation and regeneration of damaged tissues (therefore very suitable after surgery),
- -normalizes the activity of the endocrine and nervous systems,
- – helps to treat diabetes, cardiovascular and gastrointestinal diseases,
- – stimulates the immune system,
- – increases mental and physical ability to work, improves mood,
- – replenishes the body with vitamins, minerals, etc. useful substances,
- – suitable for the treatment of prostate diseases, activates potency,
- – slows down the aging process of the body,
- – stimulates the production of blood cells,
- – suppresses inflammatory processes, strengthens capillaries, has a growth stimulator,
- – assists in the treatment of infertility, prevention of miscarriages, prevention of anemia,
- – increases resistance to stress, atherosclerosis, strengthens bones,
- – improves metabolism, stimulates thyroid function, increases appetite,
- – suitable for the treatment of dysbacteriosis following the use of antibiotics,
- – helps to treat chronic inflammation of the liver and gallbladder,
- -useful in the treatment of chronic alcoholism (when the liver is still mild),
- – good results in the treatment of menopausal neuroses, nervous depressions of various origins.
It is recommended to consume 250 – 300 gr. Per person per year of bee pollen. Use 1-2 months. and a 1 week break. 20 gr for adults and 10 gr for children. during the day. Pollen mixed with honey retains all biologically active substances for much longer. It is estimated that maintaining pollen for 3 to 4 years reduces valuable materials by 40 percent. It is best to store pollen in dark glass containers at + 12 degrees.